Skip to content
Current areas of work
- Provide strategic leadership, advisory and coordination functions for migration in Wales.
- Support a functioning and sustainable national Government asylum dispersal programme
- Facilitate strong inter-agency collaboration (local, national government and COMPASS providers) on planning services for asylum seekers at Wales and local level
- Coordinating role on the Syrian Resettlement Programme
- Coordination role in relation to the Government Refugee Children programmes (Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children, Children at Risk and other relevant schemes)
- Other migration initiatives which are wider than asylum – to be agreed.